Ranch, Detached - Magee, MS
This one of a kind custom home features grand foyer, soaring ceilings, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, formal living with fireplace, formal dining, breakfast area, pantry, large sun room, computer/office. Super-sized gourmet kitchen with corian counters, jenn-air and bosch appliances, many cabinets, island with sink, pantry, desk area. Large master suite and sitting area, master bath with double vanity and two big walk-in closets/dressing areas. Fabulous floors are ceramic, wood, and carpet. Over-sized laundry room has sink and tons of cabinets. Spacious rooms with arch ways, architectural columns, fluted trim, large crown molding, built-ins, 9' and 12' ceilings. Large back porch overlooks stocked pond, stone and brick walk paths. Large workshop, storage building, green house, and in-ground storm shelter. Plantation shutters, back-up generator, central air and heat plus a Hardy Heating System, floored attic. Over 4100 sq feet situated on 5 +/- acres. Mature trees, timberland absolutely breath-taking. This property is exquisite and is picture perfect. Built in 1996 by present owner. Welcome to Paradise! Call your Realtor today for a private showing.
Visit this property's other website
Loretta Chapman, REALTOR, McIntosh & Assoc. LLC Realtors of McIntosh & Associates
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Greater Jackson,
Vol. 09, Issue 04, Page 16.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Oven: Double
- Heating System: Central Furnace; Stove; Fireplace
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Wood; Electric
- Exterior Construction: Brick; Stucco
- Parking: Paved or Surfaced
- Floors: Carpet; Tile; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Entryway / Foyer
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Florida Room; Formal Dining Room; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Office; Storage; Walk-In Pantry; Workshop